Aikon AK32 35A 4IN1 BLHeli32 ESC
The Aikon AK32 35A 4IN1 BLHeli32 comes with STM32F051 micro processor with latest BLHeli_32 firmware. It supports 6s input, comes with current sensor to monitor the current output.
BL32 is the latest in ESC technology, allowing for smoother motor output and precise throttle resolution. The AK32 combines the newest innovations with proven a proven 4-in-1 ESC form factor and reliability that AIKON is known for.
Note: a sensor number of 250 will get you very close to a correct calibration
What makes the AK32 different?
- New BLHeli_32 code base
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
Constant Current: 35A
Burst Current: 45A
MCU: STM32 F051
Weight( with/wire): 16g
Signal wire length: 100mm
Battery wire length: 100mm